Licensed, Insured Inspectors
As an essential part of home maintenance, it’s important to keep track of your home’s condition. An annual roof inspection will provide you with plenty of information about your roof’s condition from its age to any repairs that may be needed. The information you get from a roof inspection can help with a roof damage insurance claim or help you make decisions on repairs and replacement options.
When you need a roof inspection in Fernandina Beach, FL that’s thorough and detailed, our licensed and insured professionals are experts at providing quality inspections. Schedule an appointment today by calling 904-277-3000.
Benefits of Roof Inspections
Roof inspections in Fernandina Beach, FL are important because you gain valuable information about your roof that you can use to make essential decisions about maintenance and repairs. When you have LePierre Roofing‘s expert inspectors looking at your roof, you can expect exceptional service. They’ll give you a detailed report of your roof’s condition and make recommendations regarding repair and upkeep.
Here are 4 reasons to get an inspection:
- Roof insurance claims: Inspections are part of the damage assessment we provide as a document to file with your insurance claim. For any roof damage you may have, you may want to file a claim with your insurance company. When you get a roof inspection, you have access to a detailed document that accounts for damages and recommended repairs. You can file this with your insurance claim. We can also help you by meeting with your adjuster to clarify any damages or recommended courses of action.
- Buying or selling a home: If you are buying or selling a home, a roof inspection should be included with any home inspections to make sure all deals go through at closing.
- Storm and emergency help: While yearly inspections are important, we also recommend getting a roof inspection after any emergency such as a major storm, especially if hail is involved. Storm damage can remain hidden for months after the storm has passed. This leaves you vulnerable to leaks and other problems such as mold growth. With a roof inspection from one of our professionals following a storm or other emergency, we make sure to look for any hidden damages. We are available 24/7 for any emergency repairs.
- Leak detection: Leaks are one of our number one repairs, and when they go unattended can cause major problems in time, problems that can lead to costly repairs. A thorough inspection will find any leaks before they cause major trouble.
Why Work With Us?
In addition to benefiting from an inspection, you benefit from working with us. Here’s why:
- 100% customer satisfaction: We strive for complete customer satisfaction when it comes to roof installations. Since your satisfaction is our primary focus, the job is not done until you are happy about it.
- Affordable rates: Unlike most roofing companies, we offer cost-effective roofing solutions that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Instead of paying for expensive roofs, pick a cost-effective one from us.
- Licensed and insured: Our in-house roofers are fully licensed to offer roofing services. Since all our technicians are insured, you do not have to worry about liability during the job.
- Informed professionals: Our roofers go through extensive training programs and certification courses that lend them a cache of experience and skills far more valuable than any other nearby roofers.
Call Us Today
Whether it’s part of your regular maintenance plan or you need it following an emergency, a roof inspection in Fernandina Beach, FL can provide you with essential information about your roof’s condition. Call us today at 904-277-3000 to schedule services.